– Reminder: check the tracking or call about your Suzuki book and its delayed arrival. I can scan and send you the music for now; I just want to make sure you get what you paid for!
– Recommended practice time: 15 min/day, 5 days/week
– Practice: A, D, and G major scales (one note at a time with long bow strokes), violin starter packet (play through, review up bow, down bow, and retake symbols), Twinkle (theme and variations A and C), and Lightly Row (optional, look at this new piece if you feel comfortable!).
Olivia – I hope the buzzing on your violin will be fixed!
– Recommended practice time: 30 min/day, 5 days/week
– Practice: Bb Major scale 2 octaves, Mamma Mia (prepare for final run-through), Avatar State (optional, look ahead if you want, but we can use this to sight read next class), and Mirror Duet (first half, focus on bowings and slurs).
Thank you! Happy playing!