I’m so happy to see you all for summer lessons! I hope you’re having a wonderful summer vacation so far.
Jaron – all your scales sounded great today!
– Reminder: Try to have a working charger nearby in case your device runs out of battery.
– Recommended practice time: 15 min/day, 5 days/week
– Practice: A, D, and G Major scales, and Twinkle (with pepperoni pizza pattern, try to play in front of a mirror and take note of your posture – is my left hand straight? Is my bow hand curved? Is my violin parallel to the floor?)
Olivia – great work on Mamma Mia today! It is coming along very nicely.
– Reminder: Look up and listen to Mozart’s Der Spiegel on YouTube
– Recommended practice time: 30 min/day, 5 days/week, or small, achievable goals
– Practice: A scales (major, harmonic minor, melodic minor; try to memorise the finger patterns), Mamma Mia (full run-through, focus on m. 20, m. 40, and ending), and get a head start on Der Spiegel if you wish!
Thank you, everyone! Happy playing!