Anna should practice 4-5 times per week for 20-30 mins per session.
- Red River Valley – Review
- A flat major scale exercises
- Ranch Roundup – start practicing hands together
Sacha should practice 4-5 times per week for 20-30 mins per session.
Red Satin Jazz
- Warm up both hands separately, and start putting hands together for the first 3 lines of the piece – be mindful of the rhythm and rests
- Try it out/learn the notes
Sabrina should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Piece with accent marking – practice and review with dynamic changes
- Rain drop – staccato exercise
- Halloween – staccato exercise, with written crescendo and decrescendo changes
- When the Band Goes Marching – Start practicing and warm up hands separately first, then try playing hands together
Heart and Soul
- Work on the accompaniment part with chords C(EG), A(CE), F(AC), G(BD).