Anna should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Warm up with D flat major triad chords and scale in your book
- Latin Serenade – work on the right hand part alone, play with liveliness and gentle lift at the end of short slurs
- D natural minor, D harmonic minor, and D melodic minor scales – know your flats and sharps for all (refer to your technique book)!
- Finish question #10 in the book.
Sacha should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Work on the rhythm of bars with dotted quarter rhythm to 8th note rhythm (not rushed)
- Keep L.H. playing smoothly connected and softer than the R.H. at all time.
- Be more careful on the rhythm in the middle of the piece – remember to count and wait on the rests
- Work on the R.H. part alone, but feel free to try the L.H. part!
Sabrina should practice 4-5 times per week for 5-10 mins per session.
- Play and work on the L.H. and R.H. pieces we played in class – take your time, carefully read each note and look at the direction of where the notes are going ( moving up, or down).