Anna should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Keep working on the first page until we can play it hands together fluently!
- Latin Serenade – work on the right hand part alone, play with liveliness and gentle lift at the end of short slurs
- Try and learn the L.H. part!
- D natural minor, D harmonic minor, and D melodic minor scales – play and practice with a steady tempo and accurate fingering; know your flats and sharps for all (refer to your technique book)!
Sacha should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
Let it Snow
- Work on the R.H. alone – keep a steady tempo with clean rhythm, especially the middle section where we worked together in class!
- Work on both hands separately, with the repeat (pay attention to the words in red!)
Sabrina should practice 4-5 times per week for 10-15 mins per session.
- Memorize it well!
- For all your pieces, keep your tempo steady (like your heart beat), and make sure your finger isn’t bent back, and play on your finger tip!
- New pieces – be familiar with the intervals (2nd, 3rd, and 4th), and practice with accuracy of notes by looking at and reading the notes (try not to guess or make assumptions of upcoming notes)