Recommended practice: at least 3 times a week, 20mins each time
Recommended practice: at least 5 times a week, 30mins each time
- Pg. 34 & 35, music track 18 – revise! Make sure you are starting with the correct hand, finger number 2, and at the right part of the piano. Be careful of the ending.
- Pg. 38 & 39 – new! Remember: RH plays notes with stem up, LH plays notes with stem down.
- Remember to bring crayons next week!
Recommended practice: at least 3 times a week, 15mins each time
Missed you today! Here’s a reminder of last week’s homework notes:
- Bach Minuet – learn the first half hands together, second half in separate hands. Make sure to keep your eyes on the score.
- Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata – Work on the next section. Slow practice, especially when coordinating the melody and accompaniment in the RH.
- please bring in a notebook for next lesson onwards
- bring in a piece you’d like to learn for reharmonization.
Recommended practice: daily, at least 30mins each time