Recommended practice: at least 3 times a week, 20mins each time
Recommended practice: at least 5 times a week, 30mins each time
- pg. 28 & 29, music track 14 & 15 – revise, make sure your fingers are at the right spot on the piano and you’re starting with the right finger
- Pg. 30 & 31, music track 16 – new! Practice once without music, playing notes 1 to 8 while singing. Use the piano diagram on the page to guide where your fingers should go.
Recommended practice: at least 3 times a week, 15mins each time
- Bach Minuet – learn separate hands, make sure to keep your eyes on the score. We didn’t look at this this week, but you can revise this on your own for next week.
- Lalaland – RH only
- Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata – keep working on reading the ledger notes!
- please bring in a notebook for next lesson onwards
Recommended practice: daily, at least 30mins each time
- Pg. 16 “Classical dance” – new!
- Pg. 14, 15 – theory
- “Alpine Melody” – separate hands, hand together if time
- “Dance theme & variation” – new! Hands together, only the theme. If time, practice the variation.
- theory – pg. 12, play the transposition