Following the publication of our Restart Plan, we have been patiently watching the Stage 3 effects and waiting for the results of the broader school boards’ back-to-school plans, which have been delayed, as you likely know.
We have also been in touch with our location partners where possible and have been getting a sense of where we might be able to re-start our in-person classes as it aligns to our plan.
We need your help to bring focus to making this work for as many of you as possible.
Please click here and complete this short 5-question survey now to help inform our decision making about if and where we will be restarting our in-person classes.
We ask that you complete this by Thursday, September 17th.