Congratulations on finishing your spring semester! We will be having a 2 week break and then back to lessons on Wednesday, July 8th.
Jaron – your scales and Twinkle sounded awesome today!
– Reminder: Check Amazon tracking to make sure your Suzuki Violin Book 1 is on the way. Your next lesson will be Wednesday, July 8th, at 3:00 pm. Enjoy your break!
– Recommended practice time: 15 min/day, 5 days/week
– Practice: D and A Major scale with pepperoni pizza going up and down, Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Twinkle full song. Continue to check your posture as you play and play in front of a mirror if you can! Check for: straight left arm, violin parallel to the ground, left elbow not too close to the body, curved fingers on the bow.
Olivia – I hope you have a great upcoming birthday!
– Reminder: Your next lesson will be Wednesday, July 8th, at 3:30 pm. Enjoy your break!
– Recommended practice time: 30 min/day, 5 days/week, or small, achievable goals while working up your motivation
– Practice: A scales (major, minor harmonic and melodic), Mamma Mia (m. 20-24 rhythms, and second half in general). Feel free to take an advanced look at the Mozart violin duet if you’re up for it!
Thank you, everyone! See you in a few weeks and happy playing! :)