Anna should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Fur Elise – Great performance today! Review this piece, and remember to play it with singing-like phrasing!
- Three Quarter Time – learn the notes and rhythm for this piece hands separately first, then slowly put hands together
- A flat major scale exercises
Sacha should practice 4-5 times per week for 20-30 mins per session.
- Rhythm – Polish up this piece with accuracy of notes in the R.H.; don’t slow down in the last bar of 2nd page; practice with steadiness in rhythm, and ‘accelerando’ after repeat
Red Satin Jazz
- Practice hands separately first until you can play them fluently, then slowly put hands together.
Sabrina should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Look ahead and try out the next 1 or 2 pieces!
- Start practicing hands together on the 2nd page, and keep going further onto the 3rd page hands separately first – always try to read and identify the music notes first, not the fingering number.