RECITAL DATE: MAY 5 – TFS STUDENTS CALL IN TO SIGN UP!
Anna should practice 4-5 times per week for 20-30 mins per session.
- Fur Elise – Review and memorize for recital! Mix up the original version with simplified arrangement from your book.
- Three Quarter Time – Keep working on this piece hands together, with the repeat!
- A flat major scale exercises
Sacha should practice 4-5 times per week for 20-30 mins per session.
La Raspa – Recital
- Like how we worked on and played in class, try not to have too long of a gap between the groups of 8th notes in each bar, with smooth transition from 1st to second section of the piece
Red Satin Jazz
- Keep practice both hands separately – be mindful of rhythm and rests!
Sabrina should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Rocking Tune
- Try to work backwards, by adding 2-4 bars at a time. Also, when playing an octave jump, try to prepare your fingers by stretching your pinky or thumb out to reach for the higher/lower note!