- Keep up regular practice!
- Work on getting the same note out consistently, while tonguing correctly
- Remember to relax a bit for lower notes, see if you can get a Low C
- Hopefully you can get a replacement trumpet! I’m very sorry for the difficulties, I will be sure to send a disappointed message to Long & McQuade on your behalf.
- Review You Are my Sunshine
- Work on Lesson 2 from your book, please bring your book from now on!
- Keep working on Kronos, make sure you nail the rhythms and fingerings before you play it
- Slam your valves down to form muscle memory!
- Practice with a metronome
- Please bring some of the music from your weekend band.