– Reminder: see if you can check the tracking or call someone about your Suzuki book – it’s been several weeks since you ordered it and I just want to make sure you get what you ordered and paid for!
– Recommended practice time: 15 min/day, 5 days/week
– Practice: A, D, and G Major scales (pepperoni pizza pattern and long bows), play through violin starter packet and pay attention to the down bows and up bows, and Twinkle (theme and variations pepperoni pizza, and long-shortshort). If your shoulder keeps hurting, make sure to stretch in between playing!
– Reminder: call Long and McQuade about the buzzing on your open strings. Hopefully, they’ll be able to figure out what’s wrong!
– Recommended practice time: 30 min/day, 5 days/week
– Practice: Bb Major scale 2 octaves and review other scales on scale sheet, Mamma Mia (prepare for final play-through next week, work on even bigger contrasts in dynamics), and Mirror duet (focus on bowings and slurs, keep repeating chord and shift phrases until you’re more comfortable).
Thank you! Happy playing!