We are so delighted to welcome you, or welcome you back to our Music Together classes. It has been a long and strange journey, but we are confident that we will be in good shape to offer you fun, stable, in-person classes this school year. Please read this very important email so you can participate easily from the start.
Not all of our classes were full enough to run, so we have made some changes. See below for the classes that are running. If your class is not there and is not indicated as rescheduled, then we will have to speak with you to arrange either an alternative, or a refund. We will be calling you starting Saturday, October 9th to confirm you have all of this information and to make any scheduling or financial arrangements necessary.
All classes start on or after this Tuesday, October 12th at the locations and times indicated.
Lawrence Park•Saturdays 11:00 a.m.Wychwood•Saturdays 11:00 a.m.College•Tuesdays 11:45 a.m. (11am and 12pm class condensed into one)North Bramalea•Saturdays 10:30 a.m.Woodbridge/Vaughan•Tuesdays 10:45 a.m.
As you know, we have our own restart procedures. Because we are guests at non-ABC locations, we must also adhere to the in-person procedures that they have in place. These are varied, but what we know for each location follows below. At a minimum we advise you to have your proof of vaccination, ID, and the Covid Alert app with you at all times to make sure you have the best chance of having access to these places.
Lawrence Park – you will be required to meet the teacher at the front door for the first two weeks. Please arrive and be ready to go up to the class by 10:55 a.m.Wychwood – we expect some level of screening/self-declaration before entry.College – unknown at this time.North Bramalea – a QR code-based check in must be completed each week by parents attending class.Woodbridge/Vaughan – a check-in procedure will need to be followed each week by parents attending class.
The ABC Academy requirements are simple:
- Only one parent/caregiver may attend classes, and it must be the same parent/caregiver each class as we are operating our classes in closed cohorts.
- The parent attending must be fully vaccinated and must upload proof of full vaccination before attending your class.
- The parent attending must always have a device that is running the Covid Alert App with you at each class.
- The parent attending must also do any additional declaration, notification tracking, or proof of vaccination required by the locations at which we host our classes.
- We do not require children to be vaccinated for these classes at this time, but refer you to our Public Health Safety Protocol in our Policies and Procedures so you may understand our position on risk. We will update our vaccination requirements in line with provincial guidance as vaccinations become available for young children.
If you have any questions about this, please call us directly in the office at 416-651-7529.
-The ABC Team