Anna should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Fur Elise – correct the rhythm like how we played in class, and practice with musicality (with motion, with love, think about a love song)
- A flat major scale
- A flat major song on the next page – learn the notes hands separately
Sacha should practice 4-5 times per week for 20-30 mins per session.
- Rhythm – count in 2 groups of 3’s per bar to the 8th note (wait for the rests!), and don’t slow down in the last bar in the L.H. part
Red Satin Jazz
- Learn the notes hands separately
Sabrina should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Money Can’t buy Everything – learn the notes hands separately first, and then try to play hands together
- Start practicing hands together on the 2nd page, and keep going further onto the 3rd page hands separately first – always try to read and identify the music notes first, not the fingering number.