Anna should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Warm up with D flat major triad chords and scale in your book
- Latin Serenade – work on the right hand part alone, play with liveliness and gentle lift at the end of short slurs
- D natural minor, D harmonic minor, and D melodic minor scales – know your flats and sharps for all (refer to your technique book)!
- Finish question #10 in the book.
Sacha should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Like what we talked about in class, this piece should sound very smooth and gentle – keep your L.H. accompaniment connected throughout the piece, and “breathe” between phrases in the R.H.
- Work on R.H. alone this week.