Recommended practice: at least 3 times a week, 20mins each time
Recommended practice: at least 5 times a week, 30mins each time
- Pg. 30 & 31, music track 16 – well done! This was amazing!
- Pg. 32 & 33, music track 17 – new! Make sure you are starting with the correct hand, finger number 2, and at the right part of the piano.
- Pg. 34 & 35, music track 18 – new! Make sure you are starting with the correct hand, finger number 2, and at the right part of the piano.
Recommended practice: at least 3 times a week, 15mins each time
Missed you today! Here’s a reminder of last week’s homework notes:
- Bach Minuet – learn separate hands, make sure to keep your eyes on the score. We didn’t look at this this week, but you can revise this on your own for next week.
- Lalaland – RH only
- Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata – keep working on reading the ledger notes!
- please bring in a notebook for next lesson onwards
Recommended practice: daily, at least 30mins each time
- Pg. 16 “Classical dance” – practice playing a little faster, keep curved fingers. Play on th G 5-finger scale too.
- Pg. 17 “Young Hunter” – new! Slow practice. Make sure to keep staccatos short!
- “Alpine Melody” – separate hands, hand together if time
- “Dance theme & variation” – new! Hands together, only the theme. If time, practice the variation.
- “Something just like this” – separate hands practice! Keep counting.