- Practice as often as you can, even if it’s only for 5 or 10 minutes
- Work on your descending G major scale (G, F#, E, D, C, B, A, G) slurred, first down to D then B then finally G
- Warm up by taking a few really big breaths, trying to stretch your lungs a bit each time
- Work on Lesson 2 from your book
- Start with the lower range exercises, get a bit warmed up before trying for a high D
- Use a metronome
- Warm up with big breaths, remember you want to make it to a 19 second G!
- Keep your back straight and chin up