- For dad: get the trumpet sorted out! Improvement will be slow if the valves don’t work
- Go on my teacher page and check out the Rubank Elementary Method. There should be a link to order it, or you can buy it at Long & McQuade (when you’re exchanging your instrument!)
- Review your theory sheets, try to remember your note names on the Treble Clef and different time signatures! Bring them in next lesson so we can talk about them.
- Keep working on the Bb and A major scales.
- Keep practicing your tonguing, and remember to use a good breath every time.
- Bring in the book you are using at school, and know which songs your teacher would like you to work on.
- Pick 1 duet from one of your books, and familiarize yourself with it. We will play it next lesson!