Anastasiya should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Work on Ode to Joy hands together for the first half (warm up by playing hands separately), and try to learn and focus on reading the musical notes on the sheets than playing by memory; use the first 2 pages of your Beyer book to help you with notes.
- Review your old pieces from Piano Adventure book, and bring all books, music sheets, and theory work book for next class.
Vivienne should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Work on playing with musicality (dynamic, phrasing, staccatos, slurs…etc.), and try not to push down and play too harsh on the keys.
- Work and learn the notes on your new assigned pieces hands separately.
Osten should practice 4-5 times per week at 15-20 mins per session.
- Work on all your pieces with accuracy at a slow to moderate tempo
- When practising/playing piano, stand up on your fingertips, and keep your wrist and arms straight; do not play with sloppiness with your hands hanging down on the piano.
Alyssa should practice 4-5 times per week at 30 mins – 1 hr per session – Technique – much improved! Keep practising on clarity, accuracy, with strong fingers and correct fingerings. Repertoire & Etude – Look out for the changes in articulation (slurs, staccatos, tenutos… etc.). Work on the slurred 16th notes in Allegretto in C – think about waves
Maria should practice 4-5 times per week at 15-20 mins per session.
- Focus on Get Away this week to perfection (especially the transition bars back to middle C position on the second page)!
- Keep working on When You Grow Up and Lavender’s Blue – play gentle with smoothness and liveliness; think about playing a lullaby to babies.
Ruby should practice 4-5 times per week at 15-20 mins per session.
- Work on our new assigned piece in each of our book – warm up by playing hands separately if needed, and look out of finger and position changes.
- Don’t forget to bring Beyer to your next class, and look and find out some pieces you like and want to learn to play on the piano!