Ellis should practice 4-5 times per week at 10 – 15 mins per session
- Review Mozart’s Five Names
- The Juggler
- Traffic Jam 2nds
Chantal should practice 4-5 times per week at 20 – 30 mins per session
- Review C+, G+, F+ and A- scales and triads
- Minuet in F – practice hands together up to the repeat sign
- Work to the end hands separately, especially notes in the L.H.
- detach/play staccato-like on the quarter notes on beat 2 and 3
- Review, play lively with dynamic changes
Alyssa should practice 4-5 times per week at 45 mins – 1 hr per session.
- Practice and review everything with the metronome at required tempo
- Polish up the technique on the list we made
- Review all pieces with the metronome, memorized
- Review all pieces with the metronome first, then play without the metronome while keeping a steady tempo
Maria should practice 4-5 times per week for 20-30 mins per session.
- Review the piece from last week – a little faster, and play lively
- Learn and practice Scarborough Fair
Simone should practice 4-5 times per week for 15-20 mins per session.
- Review Bach’s Minuet with a clear “walk, run-ning run-ning” rhythm
- Learn and practice Brahms’ Lullaby