- Buy the Arban’s book (you can find a link on my teacher profile)
- Keep working on getting a Low C, remember you need to be relaxed to get slow enough air
- Take deep breaths, don’t get tense, always look for a warm flugelhorn-ish sound
- Practice Mary had a Little Lamb, try to remember it for next week! It starts on an E, and only uses notes from the C major scale
- Work on Lesson 2 from the book, bring it next week!
- Practice breathing or we’ll spend a full lesson practicing it…
- Work on that Beatles medley
- practice with a metronome, being picky so you stay with it and clap difficult rhythms
- Practice your F major scale
- Good luck talking to your teacher!