- Practise the 4 drum beats I wrote out today
- Play along to a metronome at 70
- Play the A-major scale, ascending and descending, with your hands an octave apart. Don’t look at the instrument; look in front of you, as if you were reading music.
- Play all 4 drums beats on the page without stopping along to Going Bad
- Here is the “More Beats (paired)” sheet
- Please print and bring it to our next lesson along with your practise log and binder
- Play/count the triplet pattern on the ride cymbal