- Continue E major and C# minor from Voxman book (pg. 64). Work up to 110 bpm.
- Jubilant Overture: notes on music.
Good work today!
This week make sure to practice with the ‘v’ embouchure: don’t take too much lip in your mouth, and make sure to rest your top teeth gently on the mouthpiece.
- G major scale, descending and ascending
- ‘Piece #1.’ try playing this along to a metronome set at 100 bpm.
- Pick up the Galper Clarinet Method at Long and McQuade or Amazon for our next lesson.
- Continue Bb major scale at 70 bpm in eighth notes
- Continue Bb major arpeggio at 60 bpm in eighth notes
- Learn page 26 #3.
- Start at 80 bpm and build up to 110 bpm this week.
- Page 26 #4.
- Focus on phrasing this melody like you might sing it – use your dynamics to shape the melody.
- Learn Sonnymoon for Two from this youtube video. Remember; our starting notes are: G, F, D. We’ll play it together next week!