- always playing on the tip of the 4th finger
- shifting back into tall fingers not flat fingers
- when going from D string to B on the A string, walk the first finger accross and then lift the other fingers
- when going at a faster tempo, prepare the thumb and first finger extension sooner, as well as the string crossings with the bow
- increase tempo
- practice with drone
- work on checking fsharp and A in 2nd position on the D string.
- really feeling the difference in spacing when moving between positions
- practice the whole piece in quarter notes
Sitting in the shade
- lots of slow intonation practice
- plucking first
- no reaching with the four
- when adding the bow pay attention to dynamics and bow distribution.
- work on checking 4th finger in 2nd posiiton with open string
Minuet No. 2
- Higher 4th finger in 1st position on the G string (C natural). Should match the open C string. Get left arm up.
- make sure you are still doing slow drone practice
- mm. 19 is mezzo forte
- triplet needs to be a little slower :)
Long Long Ago
- practice with a metronome to increase the tempo: 60-80
- listen for ringing 4th fingers.
- make a big difference between smooth and seperated slurred notes
where to upload your recital video: https://www.music-lessonsca/important-reminder-recital-changes/