- Work on the page I pointed out with a metronome.
- Do some clapping exercises with a metronome. Examples are tapping your foot on the beat and clapping whole, half and quarter notes.
- Work on your song for Rock Band
- Choose a piece from Hannaford you would like to work on next week
- Do a few metronome exercises (set metronome to 72, tap your foot with it then add counting and add clapping quarter notes as well)
- Practice Funky Town
- Please bring your method book to your next lesson, and practice a bit of it this week