We hope your holiday has been a great one, thus far! We want to be sure, however, that you know about what is coming up, and a few other pieces of information to help you get the new year off to a well-organized start.
ABC Lessons Begin January 3, 2017
Make sure you are ready to go, and have consulted your schedules. Note that this is a week earlier than school goes back this year, so please let us know if you will not be here, so we can make the most of our teachers’ time.
Sync Your Schedule to Your (Mobile) Calendar
A recent update to our scheduling system makes it possible to sync your lesson appointments to your calendar. Here’s how you do it:
- Log into your schedule using a desktop browser (click on the key near our logo at the top of the screen, and use your email).
- Click on your image in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on ‘Profile’
- In the right-hand side column you will see buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Click the Google button.
- If necessary, log in to your Google Account.
- You will be prompted to allow WellnessLiving to access your calendar/account. Accept, and you are done!
Why This is the Most Important Part of the Year
The next 6-8 weeks can be vital for you and your young student’s music experience. The back-to-school rush and holiday season are depleting for everyone, and combined with the weather, these things can really slow us down. With this in mind, a little proactive effort will help to keep things on track and moving forward.
Be a little more involved, if you are a parent, and ask a little more regularly about practicing and lessons. Lean on your Teacher and ask every couple of weeks how things are going and how you can be of more support.
We are your education team, and if we can work a little bit harder through this part of the year, it will be much more fulfilling as an experience, with a much greater amount of growth.